Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turn Order
I do not know what causes this, but on occasion, units with higher cel seem to go last without skipping.

Tested with: Izabe (Repeatedly going after a slower summoner) Zoria (Repeatedly being slower than Alma) and one player character whose turn just randomly started happening last for no reason, despite being one of the faster fielded units. Testing was all in PVE.

EDIT: Sentinel has 10 modded Cel. Izabe has 55. Notice that Izabe goes last in round 1, but first in round 2. Test was in Chinotoa.

--- ROUND 1 ---
Sapphire Sentinel recovered 2 FP.
Sapphire Sentinel recovered 5 FP.
Forgery's turn.
Forgery's turn.
Forgery attacks Izabe with Heavy Ring and misses them!
Forgery's turn.
Forgery's turn.
Forgery's turn.
Forgery's turn.
Sapphire Sentinel's turn.
Sapphire Sentinel attacks Forgery with Sentinel's Edge and hits them!
Forgery takes 21 Slash damage.
Sapphire Sentinel recovered 17 FP.
Izabe's turn.
Forgery takes 76 Light damage.
Izabe's turn.
Izabe attacks Forgery with Izabe Bop and hits them!
Forgery takes 35 Blunt damage.
--- ROUND 2 ---
Izabe's turn.
Forgery takes 72 Light damage.
Izabe's turn.
Forgery's turn.
Forgery's turn.
--- ROUND 3 ---
Izabe's turn.
Forgery takes 75 Light damage.
Izabe's turn.
Izabe attacks Forgery with Izabe Bop and hits them!
Forgery takes 39 Blunt damage.
Forgery's turn.
Forgery's turn.
Sapphire Sentinel attacks Forgery with Sentinel's Edge and hits them!
Forgery takes 20 Slash damage.
Sapphire Sentinel recovered 17 FP.
The battle has ended
*loud burp*
Zoria is Ghost, so Rising Game. Is Sentinel a Ghost with Rising Game? I notice you recover 25 HP in the first round, which could have pushed you over a 10% mark for Rising Game, if so. Perhaps the modded CEL went away on the second round? Did you maybe have a buff that persisted through the end of the last battle, and expired on the second round? Perhaps Izabe hittin' the Blunt made you mellow out?
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
Good thinking, but no. Sentinel is a Bonder/Priest. And Izabe is level 50, while those are level 22 Forgeries, so there's no conceivable way she could have been slower.
*loud burp*
Is Izabe your only Bonded or only Youkai? Could be some effect with one of the Bonder skills. Perhaps one of them is working not as it should be? What turn did you summon Izabe? Did you use any Bonder skill upon summoning it?

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
Izabe was summoned with Ritual Sword on turn 0. It was a back attack and I needed the FP. I did not have Tactician yet, hence I just used Ritual Sword once per turn.
*loud burp*
Do you have Synchro Summon? And if so, could you see if it triggers in a back attack turn when you summon via Ritual Sword? I feel like it has something to do with Synchro Summon, somehow.

No Synchro Summon. Izabe is only summoned for levelling up. The build relies on Two Souls Beyond and Fight as One.
*loud burp*