Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Return of Vanishing shopkeeper's
Okay I will be descriptive as possible two days ago I payed for a stall about 800 mura worth and set my shop keep I place it on the stall business as usuall maintaining it and such till today 3 mins before posting this message the shopkeep vanished so I thought it was in my inventory this was after I lost in a battle mind you crazy lv 57 phantom crypt when I went to check my inv for my shop keep it was just gone not in my inventory or on the stall not sure if there was a reboot the name of the shop keep was Nibaki's custom parts on the Beyond key name Anna Puma chars name is nibaki yuisen.
also I do know that donor items you cant loose in combat .
You ~can~ still lose brainfoods, even though they've been made available for Asagorians.
Well brainfoods never herd of anyone loosing shopkeeps and mirrors and masks and house tickets and the like :3
Brain Foods dropping is a bug. I've fixed it. As for the main bug, please let me know of any more details you can give me. For example, where it was located. I'll also put Asagorians on auto donate for you on that key. In the mean time, since this seems to be happening again, I encourage everyone to be careful with shopkeepers. I'll obviously return them but don't put things in it that you're very afraid of losing (this only applies to Shopkeepers on shop stalls though).
it was located in cellsvitch the first two slots to the right by the weapon smith shop?
Thanks. It would also help if anyone catches when it disappears; I assume it has to do with reboots, but the only way to verify this is for someone to get (un)lucky and see it before and after.
I can confirm that it WAS there before a reboot, and then after the reboot it was gone. I figured it had run out of time specifically on time with the reboot and thought nothing of it.
I'll try to do some testing tomorrow and see if I can't replicate it. If I can, I'll upload a fix ASAP. In the mean time, be careful.