Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something broke again, furniture on second floor missing.
The night before, all of my furniture was absolutely fine. I fell asleep at the keyboard, and as such, I ended up remaining on my second floor until reboot.

That persisted, too, into the morning when one of the people I had marked as a house editor was up on the second floor as well until they got DC'd. Now, after this DC, they said that they could not go up to the second floor anymore. When I logged on to fix the problem, and went up to the second floor? Well..

http://imgur.com/kXoXD2h,QctiQ4f,kOVuxUk,K04hOr7

(Or, alternatively..)

[Image: kXoXD2h.jpg][Image: QctiQ4f.jpg][Image: kOVuxUk.jpg][Image: K04hOr7.jpg]

Needless to say, there's an issue. Barring the normal aesthetic furniture that's easily replaced by an evoker, I also lost a bunch of crates in the storage room (the long, poorly-designed room) full of items I'd have rather kept. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated, if at all possible.

Edit: Just in case it's needed, zensuzai is the key and slot 1 is the space of the character.
Unfortunately I can't seem to reproduce this issue, but I can roll back your second floor to the backup I made on the 9th, if that is acceptable.
Aye, that'd be perfectly fine. Hopefully it's an issue that would only happen once. And thank you.
Done. Let me know if there are any other issues.