Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draggin' Swords
I think it's kinda stupid that to use a dragon sword you either have to look like butt 24/7 or equip it right before a fight.

It should either only apply in battle, or better yet, have a button in the mirror interface to toggle showing effects when out of battle (Ice Point skills being the only other things that come to mind).
I do agree that it should just only show up during battle because it being out of battle leads to things like metagaming PvP fights.

See the fire effect? Obviously they're using a Narcus so better pull out your Red Letter or fire resistance gear to counter it.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]
They detract from the pretty character icons. That's reason enough for me to want them gone.
[Image: 5a7229cbed.png]
I could turn them into situational overlays since I have a proc handling that now. The question becomes how many people actually like the icons out of battle and wouldn't want it to change.
I'm pretty confident in saying that -no one- likes having any form of overlay outside of battle.
You do like to try and speak for everyone, yes. I'll still wait for anyone else to give their input before I make a change. If no one does, I'll just change it in a later patch.
Could make a poll, I for one don't like them either however.
Don't get me wrong, I love the Setsuna and Ensui overlays, but I feel that having them show outside of battle should be toggleable at most.
[Image: 5a7229cbed.png]
Dragon swords are shit because they make you ugly. Please change them.
I carry around a vorpal narcus on a mage just to get the overlay in roleplay, and I'd rather have no overlay out of battle over having it all the time.

The ideal solution is a toggle, but only having it in battle is much better than the way it is now.