Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unbouncy Bouncers
Appearently, bouncers can't actually kick or bar people from houses. At least from our recent experiences.

SITUATION 1: We have an undesirable in our house. I attempt to kick this person from the house, and nothing happens. Owner bars them and they're out. We don't question it and just carry on.
SITUATION 2: We have someone wandering around our house, which is fine since the first floor is public use. Someone accidentally leaves the door to the second floor open, and they practically instantly run up. Person upstairs tells them they need to leave, and they refuse. I was told to oocly kick them, and it appears to not work. Owner just does it himself after hearing that we're having issues with it.

I attempted to test this. I logged onto a character who has nothing to do with anything related to the house or anything and attempted to kick them, and it did not work. I got the message that said "You have been ejected from the house." but my character was still allowed to roam freely within the house. The owner then kicked that alt, and they were actually ejected from the house.
I'm not actually sure if this is a thing that happens with other players, but it still does seem like a bug.
[Image: da4KzKk.png]
This should be corrected. Please retest after the update.