Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle Mapping
Just I suppose a reminder to Dev and an inquiry to other players: being able to make new Battle Maps, such as the revamped Castle and Black Door maps for old and possible new BDPs, so as to have some diversity. What kind of creations could you think up for this?
  • Sunken Ships in a Whirlpool!
  • Giant Lava Pits in a Fire Altar!
  • Actual trees in Forest battles!
  • Berry bushes in Forest battles; each turn next to one, you eat a berry and face the consequences, good (more stats, effect, HP/FP, etc) or bad (poison, sickness [no self potion use], reduced HP/FP, etc)!
  • Heavy Brush in Forests (larger patches of grass that affect movement like Ice tiles)!
  • Lookout Towers (with a range rune at the top, of course) and makeshift tent camps in Bandit Dens!
  • Campfires in Goblin Tunnels (being within 1 range restores 2% HP, but if you get knocked onto it, you take fire damage and chance to burn; water/ice/wind/earth attacks/spells can put it out; fire/lightning attacks can start it back up; bombs or other explosives placed on it explode immediately and destroy it; etc)!
  • Jammer Puddles in Jammer Tunnels (Jammers that walk over it remove Poison and gain 2% FP; ice attacks/spells can freeze them over, nullifying them; affects movement like Ice tiles)!
  • An actual Altar platform to fight the Fire Altar boss on!
  • A black hole at the center of the universe instead of a sun in Black Doors (pulls all objects and mobs towards it by 1 tile per round; objects that hit it are destroyed, mobs are damaged)!
  • As many as your minds can come up with!
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
This is a really good idea. 100% support!
[Image: GQJ8dCS.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
These sound lovely. Let's put quicksand in desert battles that inflicts immobilized for two rounds. And you can't see it until you step on it. MuAHAHahAhaHAhaHa!
[Image: 5a7229cbed.png]
Now you can. Although non-existing functions/battle objects aren't guaranteed, depending on the simplicity of the request and how good your battle map looks, I might be willing to oblige.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=9596#p9596 Wrote:Neus » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:46 pm[/url]"]Now you can. Although non-existing functions/battle objects aren't guaranteed, depending on the simplicity of the request and how good your battle map looks, I might be willing to oblige.

How should one contact you about non-existing functions/battle objects? PM, Suggestions, request in Mapping section..?
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
You should make a permission request in this very forum, yes, with your map info/screenshot.