Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Kaelen
Ursidae

Finally emerging from their slumbering within caves, the Ursidae have come to join society once more. Like their fellow Kaelens they have animal motifs, and are protective of their young. They live slightly longer than other Kaelens, and are infact larger than most within the world. Ranging from a measly 5'9" to a whopping 7'2" at adulthood on average.

Edit: They totally get little nubby 'bear' ears and bear paws. Or something silly like that. Totes.

[table][tr][td]Strength[/td][td]6[/td][td]40%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Will[/td][td]2[/td][td]5%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Skill[/td][td]4[/td][td]20%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Celerity[/td][td]3[/td][td]10%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Defense[/td][td]4[/td][td]20%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Resistance[/td][td]3[/td][td]5%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Vitality[/td][td]8[/td][td]40%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Faith[/td][td]0[/td][td]0%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Luck[/td][td]0[/td][td]10%[/td][/tr][/table]

Golden Eyes : The golden beast-like eyes of the Kaelensia prevent Blindness.

Yawn : Ursidae get tired really reasily. They sometimes yawn, and god is it loud. All enemies in Circle 2 take unresistable LEVEL < Min 10 > Sound damage. If they are under the effect of "Hibernation" from Fat Layer, it becomes Unresistable LEVEL*2 < Min 10 > Sound damage.

Fat Layer : You've got a healthy layer of fat on you, all Ursidae do and it is nothing to be ashamed of. 50% Resist Ice. However, whenever you are hit with Ice Damage , you lose CEL = (DMG DEALT-LEVEL) < MIN 4 > < MAX 30 >for 2 turns and gain the status effect "Hibernation".

Rest : Ursidae's get tired pretty easily. They know when to take a nap though. 3 M, Use to regain VIT*0.25 HP and VIT*0.25 FP. When used, this power also removes any negative effects that removes your Ice Resistance or lowers it. < IE: Winter's Bite, Intensify Cold, Nerhaven, etc. > If under the effects of Hibernation this skill costs 6M and you gain immunity to such status effects for 2 turns. As well, if you are under the effects of Hibernation, you regain Vit HP and Vit*0.5 FP instead of the usual benefits. Using this power will instantly end your turn.

BEAR HUG : We all know how these feel. Just imagine if a semi-actual bear hugged you like that. Deals Blunt damage equal to STR/2 + Level/2 to a target within 1. When used, the target and yourself are immobilized. This effect lasts for 2 rounds, Until your target leaves the square adjacent to you, or if you perform anything other than the "BEAR HUG" against them. Using this against a target that is already immobilized by you, while you are immobilized, will deal STR + Level/2 Blunt damage again and refreshes the duration of itself.

Explanation of Hibernation: Hibernation functions as such. Whenever you have it active, you only get 1 action per turn. You start with as much momentum as you normally would. After your action is used, your remaining Momentum is spent resting. You gain (VIT+LVL)/4 HP and (VIT+LVL)/10 FP per momentum spent resting. During Hibernation you are immune to KD and Stun. Namely because you're spending most of it napping.

Attached Files
.rar   UrsidaeStuff.rar (Size: 770 bytes / Downloads: 72)
+1 Support.
"The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd."
Not that it's a bad idea. I'd rather see a new type of Wolf or current Lupines to get some attention first. Though new Kaelensia would also be nice in the future.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
10 / 10 would play. Also, just because someone's a wolf furry doesn't mean bear Kaelens shouldn't be a thing.
Lupines are fine, new shiny thing please.
Lupines aren't fine at all. They're horrible at most classes and don't even have a unique racial. Before we start adding things, why don't we fix what's broken? I'm not saying, "Let's never add bears", I'm saying, let's wait until later. I like the idea, I just think it can come later. Please read what I'm saying instead of misinterpreting my words and flinging insults.

And for the record, I hate furries.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.

It's a dumb argument to say that one thing shouldn't be done because
another thing that doesn't need to be done hasn't been done. Let's
also conveniently ignore the fact that a Lupine buff would affect your
entire Yuisen family RP. That would be like me saying to buff
Mechanations because I created a new one.
Right, because we *MUST* fix Lupines first before anything else can be done to the game. If your only argument against it is "WE SHOULD DO THIS INSTEAD" rather than find credible reasons to deny the suggestion its chance at implementation, then it's not something to be taken seriously and is the same as derailing the topic with off-point posts.
"The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd."
I never said we must do something, I said, I'd like to see it and people just want to argue with my opinion.

I think I'm entitled to give my opinion on things. Just because I disagree doesn't mean it shouldn't be taken seriously. Can we please stay on subject with the suggestion and stop acting like this is facebook?

The way in which you disagreed is what made your opinion irrelevant.
Don't post if you don't have any valuable input.