Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh, also a MG thread
Why the shit can they cause interference for 12 rounds. Why the shit can they literally drop someones movement to ONE whenever the person who got smacked has quickness and 7 base movement. Celsius Shell Overcharge is kind of bullshit.
[Image: too-much-salt-in-diet-habit-of-salt.jpg]

It'll kill you.
Assuming 'One Overcharge' is in play:

1. MG might be able to throw large amounts of Interference at once, but Hexer is what makes Interference absolutely brutal
2. Slow and Immobilize are utterly ignored by skills that move the character

No, they aren't bullshit.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
1 Movement is BS and you know it, especially for classes that can't move themself (Engineer, Arbalest, MG, Kensei , GS, Bonder, Tactician , Priest, Lantern Bearer) in any fashion with a skill and the like.

Also. Hexer???

Hexer requires you to make a status chance to smack a bitch. Which can be resisted. And also doesn't affect someone for 12 rounds.

MG can smack someone with it for 12 rounds. If it goes down to 1 round left and they're Hexer, they can refresh the entire 12 round duration with the interference curse. So I don't even see why you're going "HEXER DOES INTERFERENCE BETTER MMKAY" thing Chaos, because it's obvious that MG does it better (at good massive range, less FP, and no need for a status chance).
well I mean, theres a lot of over reacting, but honestly 100% interference chance for 12 rounds, shuts down most things for a very...very long time, Not to nerf One shot wonder, but the duration of the effects for absolute 100% chances can just eat it.
And here I thought balance fu is for math, arguments, comparison and suggested changes.
Not "bwah i lost to x its bullshit please dry my tears"

Celsius shell is fine as is, sure, some class combinations lack movement skills, but that's like saying silence is bullshit because Evoker/Hexer doesn't have silent prayer.
(What would be worth adressing, on the other hand, would perhaps be the +50 hit on overcharge.)
The twelve round interference has a few requirements, but it is indeed a shutdown in any longer fights, or fights that aren't just common messing around (ie involving potions.)
It would be handy if it would be lowered, or had a some sort of a chance each turn to end completely. Low chance, mind you, so it isn't nerfed to hell.