Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things to make summoner not literal Hell
ALRIGHT. SO. NUMBER ONE REASON WHY PEOPLE DON'T BOTHER TO DO LEVEL 60 SUMMONS?

FUCKING GRINDING. NO ONE LIKES THAT SHIT. EVER. SO YOU ASK YOURSELF, "WHAT DO WE DO ABOUT GRINDING YOUKAI GOLLY GOSH" WELL LEVELING MORE THAN ONE OR THREE IS LITERALLY GARBAGE BECAUSE THEY FOLLOW THE FORMULA FOR LEVELS.

"WELL GEE RENDAR. HOW DO YOU PLAN TO FIX THAT?"

FUCKING. XP CURVE.

DO IT

YOU A LEVEL 60 TRYING TO LEVEL YOUR YOUKAI THAT ARE BELOW YOUR LEVEL? WELL YOU GET A BONUS TO THEIR XP. ITS NOT LIKE THEY'RE LE CAPABLE. SO YOU TAKING DEJA VU DOESNT DO SHIT. CAN'T EQUIP GEAR ON THEM OR FEED THEM FOOD (YET) TO GIVE THEM MORE XP. SO. ONLY THING TO DO NOW IS SOB TO YOURSELF AS YOU HAVE TO GRIND FROM 1-60 IN THE HORRENDOUSLY TEDIOUS FASHION THAT IT HAS LITERALLY ALWAYS BEEN. EXCEPT THIS TIME YOU CAN'T JUST SKIP A FEW DOZEN LEVELS BECAUSE OF GETTING MORE XP THAN IS ACTUALLY POSS--

FUCK THAT NOISE

REMOVE THE AMOUNT OF TIMES A YOUKAI CAN LEVEL A FIGHT. IF I GET 50k XP FOR THIS SHITTY ASS BIRD. BITCH BETTER BE LEVELING UP MORE THAN ONCE WHENEVER HE ONLY NEEDS 55 TO LEVEL. GO ON BIRD.

FUCKING DO IT!

This has been a Suggestion by Rendar to make Summoner's not grind central and shitsville ontop of having to grind yourself.
You know what is also hell.
Being melee againts someone that actualy has these youkai and can support atleast two of them for more than two rounds.
As I said before, until that particular issue is fixed, I don't find it a good idea to have youkai be easier to level with summon storm w/o w/o w/o

Perhaps something for a bonder? Bonded youkai can transcend the limit blah blah? Would make it less of a chore, but still wouldn't easily grant you a wide array of heavy hitting ~lv40-50 youkai
Having something with bonded Youkai being able to level easier/not be shits would be cool and all but. Uh.

To bond with a youkai, you more or less have to level your youkai to at least 30, or have an awfulllllllll lot of gems. So that's rather useless. I mean. I can understand where you're coming from. Since youkai are shits and hit like a fucking truck. Just something to make the grind hell less so for youkai. Though, it's not like someone can't just get a shitton of youkai to 60 and troll the fuck out of you with them already, anyways. It just takes slightly more time (god forbid if they are Bonder/GS for that summon storm Fast offense)