Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Badge Means I Committed Arsonry
The New Element Arrows and apparently the new Shield move ignore badges if you have any equipped.
Which I don't think makes that much sense, considering what the badges tell you, so I propose that badges act with both of those moves.
[Image: rsz_c1ccb08eb04837ddc6b315f834f7f11a.png]
I get it from a balance perspective, but if you're going for a theme, I'd still like access to just having the badge, since the badge still gives you the drawbacks of being enchanted with an elemental
While the way they're worded suggest they aren't based on Elemental Augments, the badges have been awfully useless as of late. I'd say we should try and make the badges work with the Elemental Arrows/Elemental Shield for a bit, and see if it works without being too broken.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
The idea was to give value to the actual elemental skills instead of just picking a badge and rolling with it. I don't think this will be changing any time soon.
I think the Enchant Skills affecting all compatible skills makes sense, but also having badge enchant affecting all physical type stuff (arrows, traps, weapon skills, etc; but not things like Fir) would as well.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."