Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Reminder
Could we have a togglable "Reminder" feature that gives you personalized reminders every few hours? This is for people who have IRL stuff going on, or who simply forget to eat/take medicine. It doesn't sound like much, but for someone who plays a lot of SL2, getting a "Did you remember to eat today?" in the side every 6 OOC hours would be amazingly wonderful.

Just a thought that popped in my head.
I laughed because this actually would be useful for me.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
I wouldn't mind this being implemented, but I don't see it as something Dev would prioritize over everything else.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
Uh, I'm pretty sure you can find programs or webpages online to do this for you, or if you have a phone, set alarms.

Also, if you're so into SL2 that you forget to eat/bathe/take care of yourself in general, you maaay have an issue.
I actually approve. It sounds silly, but it is SO easy to just get lost and absorbed in RP. I once meant to go to bed at 11 PM, realized at 4 AM that "Oh, I was just sitting here talking."
*loud burp*
There are a multitude of free software programs that serve this purpose and do it better than I could ever do it.