Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Housing Battle Ideas
Could there be a way to toggle floor tiles to be dense? Or for them to slow a target down?

I'd really love more customization for housing to create combat arenas that are actually kinda nifty and have battle effects. (Ice being slippery, Water being difficult terrain) etc.

If nothing else, the ability to make water tiles dense is fine.

Edit: Oh yeah. Can we give "starting position" squares for a fight in a house battle arena? That'd be really neat and make it a ton easier to have 'parties' of people clumped together instead of thrown all the hell around the map with some people being clumped, some not. Thanks.
Tiles should probably be copying the density; if it's not I think it's a bug, since there's a check for enough valid tiles when the battlefield gets built. What about furniture/everything else? Is that staying dense?
No no. I meant we can't make certain tiles dense ((See; Water Tiles)). So, we're having to put shit ontop of them and call it a day with layer 1 shit.

I'd like for that to be changed and for the ability to 'change' the density of FLOOR tiles. Also maybe having the ability to change what certain tiles do in combat. Basically a somewhat 'extensive' battle map editor with the cat to make combat as optimal as ever.

Adding HIT/EVADE negatives for swimming in deep water, or apply HIT/EVADE bonuses whenever you have the higher ground over a lower-ground opponent. Etc.