Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Req] Dev, about NPC portraits....
Dev, what portrait generator do you use for your NPCs?

I ask because I'd like to help start fleshing out NPC faces purely for aesthetic purposes, so if I know what to use to make it look like yours, I can submit a few options for your consideration per NPC. It just seems jarring to have Cellsvich NPCs basicaly have faces, and then... almost no one else. You know? So I want to help with that.
*loud burp*
http://lovelymoro.web.fc2.com/moromagalabo.html
Thank you, Soapy. I'm getting to work on a few of them now.

I may not be able to read the language, but it's easy enough to figure out just by clicking around.

EDIT: Okay. So I didn't know I cannot directly save images with the transparencies included. So instead, for now, I'll provide samples with opaque backgrounds and go back and edit anything selected for use in the game afterwards, purely to save myself the effort of fixing transparencies pixel by pixel for every single image provided.

EDIT 2: I've begun work on Dormeho's NPCs as best as I could by looking at their icons and using their text. I think Elmser and Kasio will be very difficult to actually get right due to various reasons (An aged man looking as prettyboy anime as the rest of them, and Kasio's fabulous pompadour thing he has going on with that hair; the best I could do was just make the hair longer on one side) so I only took one crack at each of them. My original goal was to make 3 distinctly different appearances for each, for Dev to choose from, but sometimes that just isn't entirey plausible with the limitations of the hairstyles and such, so I may go down to 2.

I'm off to do some errands I need to do, but I thought I'd leave what I've been working on here as a sample.

[Image: 54fadf982fb0ab98ef2356848fff8167.png]
*loud burp*
use photoshop and magic wand. it makes transparency -so- much easier