Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keeping Tally
So we have the Utility Belt, which allows 10 preset usable items to be used, as well as allowing us to see how many we have of said item. This belt also has 10 different sets, available via + and -. I don't think there will be a time where we may be carrying 100 different types of Usable Items in the foreseeable future.

I would like to suggest making it so that anything can be stuck to the slots, in order to keep tally on certain items, such as crafting items, mainly. This way, you can have a set that consists of plants, and scroll to it to quickly check and see if you could possibly make a few potions of this, or scroll to woods and ores to see if you can make a certain type of that, or view food ingredients, fish, etc.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
I mean, I guess I could add this, if you really wanted? I could also instead add a usable item(s) that could either show all of your crafting ingredients in a window or a set of recipes, as well as if (and how many) you could craft of them.
Either one would work for me, I guess. Just as long as it's all in one window, and if it's just showing ingredients it would be nice to be able to view them by type, like 'wood', 'ore', 'plant', etc, as well as a general view.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
I decided to keep it simple and just make it so you can put anything in the utility belt.