Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Laplace Requests
You're able to 'deliver' items before you craft them if you already have them in your inventory, and then just craft any item or stay at an inn. You still have to craft one to complete the request, though.

I got a Coral Siphon (4*) from a battle in a BDP, and it didn't count towards the Rare Hunter (1) (or whatever it's called).

Leaving the Laplace menu open for too long (30-60 seconds) is causing it to turn into a black box. You can remove it by pressing X, but trying to re-open it afterwards causes the screen to freeze until you re-launch the game. This may just be a problem for me, though.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
Poking my head in here to also say that the fishing contest laplace request is also not working. Catching a fish higher than 10W didn't clear the quest. (The request is Competetive Fishing (1).

Additionally, Obliteration Test Wind and Lightning don't seem to work when tested in PvP, taking over 100 damage via Invocations. While before, the Fire and Ice requests could be completed from damage in PvP (for clarifcation, I mean the new Fire/Ice requests).

UPDATE: -ALL- the Obliteration Test requests seem to only proc when the damage is unresistable, and doesn't take into account how much damage is done, just if it's resistable or unresistable. (I.E. Raging Flame will proc all of these, even though the damage is only 2-10, it's unresistable).

UPDATE 2: Okay, nevermind, it seems to proc on any amount of damage a monster deals, too? In PvP it seems only unresistable damage can proc the request, though.
These should be corrected. I believe they were erroneously checking if the damage/weight/etc were -less than- the requested amount, which is why the lower amounts worked.