Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle Starting Positions
Purple team will always start on the bottom half of the map while the blue team will always start on the top half, Blue team is decided by who initiates the fight btw, if you want to plan out rogue winds and such. However this is not the case when joining mid battle, instead you spawn in randomly, maybe THAT is the only thing that needs to be fixed.
It IS true that some people can't take no for an answer and continue to spam join requests like a derp. And it's possible to accidentally accept while typing. AND, to make matters worse, these requests to join screw with MA's inputs (I've lost a Core fight because of this, after working for hours towards a full clear.) But you know what? Quite honestly, other games punish this kind of stupid behavior, so we tolerate it why? If they don't belong in a battle, and they're hell bent on getting in, they're just griefing. And griefing is against the rules in the vast majority of games.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griefer

I don't see why the actual proper RP scenario is seen as the exception rather than the norm, considering. Just report this shit (and it IS shit) and move on.
*loud burp*
I'm pretty sure you can turn off party invites in preferences.