Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MG unlock Req
Can we have another Unlock possibility for it, instead of having an Archer Level 20 and a Mage level 10?

So that a Destiny Archer can actually Unlock it?

wasting two Legend Inks just to Destiny out of archer to unlock Magic Gunner and re-Destiny into it, sounds like a little to much.
I recall there being tale of being two ways to unlock every promotion, one being combat related and the other non-combat. Of course, Dev would never say what the two for each were, so being able to test that theory proves impossible still, and thus far, maybe 2-3 promos have a secondary unlock.

But yeah, every promo should have a combat and non-combat unlock for this reason and others.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=12623#p12623 Wrote:Shujin » Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:59 pm[/url]"]So that a Destiny Archer can actually Unlock it?

Before anyone jumps in and says to just destiny at 60 once it's already unlocked: Destiny is available upon character creation, so don't punish those characters that do so.

That said, I've never stumbled across an alternate unlock to MG, myself (as in, never accidentally unlocked it as an Arbalest or something.) So if there is already an alt unlock condition, I don't know what it is. While I wouldn't have been on board with this before Destinies purely due to getting fed up with all the whining some people used to do about the mage prerequisite, I can get past my entirely personal bias to throw my support behind this.
*loud burp*