Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you, Dev! (Total Control)
Just read the update log, and as someone who uses Mercs a lot to help cover for any bad RNG, I want your babies. I don't care if I'm male. I'll have surgery. I needed this. No more "omfg Reynes/Alma/any other ally/etc, STOP!" No more re-hiring moronic Alma who was so desperate to be noticed by Electrojammer-senpai that he suicided again, no more Reynes sitting at a diagonal just out of Fir/Tome range and doing literally nothing until he has enough FP to waste it all on hsdw again, and I'm assuming this applies to Shine Knights as wel, so no more Musical Chairs just to benefit from protect!

I mean... I don't REALLY want your babies, that'd be weird, but people can be pretty mean sometimes so I felt it'd be a nice change of pace to show some true genuine appreciation. So this brohug's for you. Or handshake, if you think I smell funny. *sniffs own armpits*
*loud burp*
Ranlyn. You're kinda fucking weird. Like, this is coming from me, who's really god damn weird.

What the shit.

Anywho, this is pretty cool, probably a bit OP but you know. Cool.
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=12765#p12765 Wrote:Rendar » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:54 pm[/url]"]Ranlyn. You're kinda fucking weird. Like, this is coming from me, who's really god damn weird.

What the shit.

I love you, too.

Sorry. I'm off my meds and marginally more weird than normal. Just a bit.
*loud burp*
You're welcome.