Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
. . . And one disc to rule them all.
Simply put, maybe give the option to make an Omni-Disc (compacting all the Discers into one) at an Alchemy station?

Pros and Cons I've identified with just the rough concept:

++: Cut down on inventory space taken up.

---: If you die and happen to lose it, you lose it ALL (unless changed to not be one of the loseable items upon KO/death).

----: Cluttered Build Mode Interface, although I'm sure it can be worked around - it kind of destroys the current Interface unless you could keep all the categories and still have only one disc.

=======================================

Feel free to discuss the suggestion politely. Comment whether you'd support or dislike it's implementation and the reason(s) why, if you have comments/alterations you'd like to see added onto the idea as a whole please comment, etc, etc.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
I'd much prefer the ability to just BUY the Omnidisc for efficiency and simpicity.
*loud burp*
10 Asago Omni-Disc when
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=12894#p12894 Wrote:Mivereous » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:10 pm[/url]"]10 Asago Omni-Disc when

I suppose that's one method of execution. I think it'd be nice for it to be available to non-asago'ers though.

On another note, maybe it could just trigger the flags related to all the other discs categories? *shrug* I have no understanding of the matter so I guess that'd be completely up to him.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
I just want it purchaseable with Murai for a lump sum total cost of all the other ones.

I mean, to be blunt, my laptop's got some issues that make playing SL2 a chore, like a really crummy built in mouse (holding it to drag usually results in double clicking, instead) and unstable USB ports so attaching an external mouse is finicky and often not helpful, so anything to reduce ANY amounts of click and drag would make my life so much easier. I mean, ideally, I'd love to be able to navigate the game 100% by keyboard, but...

#FirstWorldProblems
*loud burp*
I might be wrong, but I think there's an issue that had dev separate the discers like this. I think lag.