Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Asago Phone Booth
I wanted to see one (or both!) of these things added to improve/diversify roleplay in combat.

a. An option to use Portable Mirrors in combat - even just a verb to load outfit would be great.

b. An option to automatically switch to a different outfit conditionally, such as during combat and/or Death Knighting/Install. This being a Portable Mirror function would be nice, but I could easily see it being a hot new donation item (and it'd probably sell some more Wardrobes, too).
supportive of
+1
I love this idea.
[Image: 7y3oPuY.png]
Sure why not
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
If I could RP as a magical girl, I might be forced to come back.
As someone whose managed to use the mirror and swap outfits after a fight started, I'd support this so I can do that without a funky work around.
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=13097#p13097 Wrote:MegaBlues » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:28 pm[/url]"]If I could RP as a magical girl, I might be forced to come back.

"Take it for granted. I dare you."

[Image: 142v2wn.png]

[Image: 21b2ouq.png]
It'd be pretty neat. Even if not for magical girl transformations, you could make a messy version of your clothes or something, if you're being beaten. It'd be a pretty cool visual representation of a character during a battle.
[Image: 72697f5664.png]
I'd be down for this.

A mysterious attacker taking on people, only to take enough damage and.. !!!

It's your best friend, brainwashed to kill you!
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=13103#p13103 Wrote:Rendar » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:42 pm[/url]"]I'd be down for this.

A mysterious attacker taking on people, only to take enough damage and.. !!!

It's your best friend, brainwashed to kill you!

+1
"Take it for granted. I dare you."

[Image: 142v2wn.png]

[Image: 21b2ouq.png]