Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Only vs Multiple Fights
I don't know if this is going on just for me, but often when I set Music preferences to 'Custom Only', the Marching Band's custom music works only once on the fight #1 and refuses (Becomes mute, no music as if it was 'Off') to play on other fights after it.

It works normally with music 'On' and this behavior only happens when going 'Custom Only'.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
No, it's been going on for me, too. It's definitely a bug or something.
[Image: GQJ8dCS.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
"Custom Only" also seems to only work sometimes for me. As in, normal music will play at random.
*loud burp*
Needs more testing and details, like types of battles/how they're engaged, reproduction method, and so on.
In my experience with this feature, the first fight using anyone's or your own custom music is fine, however afterwards, the custom music will not play for any other subsequent battle after.
In your experience? Or did you actually test it?
Well more so this happens every time I've logged on to a character with custom music on, which is about all of them, I hope that counts?

Either way I tested it.

Enter arena battle with custom song and marching band, the music plays.

Win fight, song ends, no victory music as expected.

Enter another arena battle with custom song and marching band, the music no longer plays.
Turned music from 'custom' to 'on' and music started playing again, then turned it back to 'custom' and music fades out.

Entered ANOTHER arena battle after this with custom still set, music turns back on.

Entered one more arena battle after this, with custom still on, music no longer plays.

Entered one more, music isn't playing again.

I believe it plays every 'other' battle, after the victory screen.
I've personally tested it several times, it's 100% the chance that it will misbehave and do as everybody posted here; and it's only fixed by relogging or re-uploading the music on the Marching Band-- Just to bug out again after the first match you go. (Refer to my first post, I also suggest you trying it yourself to see. Fight once with Custom Only while having a fairly sizeable OGG file [2.7MB], then fight again in a row, and fight again, eventually, the music will stop playing and the music will be as if it was 'off', this is not only towards arena matches, PVP, PVE and GM forced battles behave all the same.)

There's also some bug where when you spam Z to skip the battle results, the ''victory_yay.mp3'' loops non-stop even after battle. Yes, fixed by turning sound off and on, but still annoying. Especially when the server lags and you can't click preferences.

Edit: Spooks did it first- So yeah, refer by his post for now.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]