Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Cooking) Shrooms United
[strike]Alright, the title is a misleading but I couldn't help myself[/strike]

Could we see the mushrooms implemented in one of the most recent updates become compatible with Cooking Recipes such as Trout and Mushroom Soup and other Mushroom-related dishes?

Currently, they're not compatible whatsoever and I assume this was intentional but would at least like to test the waters with this. Maybe even getting their own recipes (aside from current alchemical uses) way down the line. *shrug*
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
:v Orrrrr, actual farms located in Kysei or Gold where we can farm normal mushrooms and other vegetables and ingredients from, rather than finding them in an old, moldy, rusty box filled with dead topsneks, inside the middle of nowere.
If poisonous mushies can be farmed for alchemy, why not more things related to food?
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=13346#p13346 Wrote:Snake » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:23 am[/url]"]:v Orrrrr, actual farms located in Kysei or Gold where we can farm normal mushrooms and other vegetables and ingredients from, rather than finding them in an old, moldy, rusty box filled with dead topsneks, inside the middle of nowere.
If poisonous mushies can be farmed for alchemy, why not more things related to food?

This would be nice as well. Although I doubt he'd want to make an entire new area, we can always hope.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
Welp, Dev made the topsneks race, nothing is impossible for him anymore. High hopes. Wink
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]