Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing objects?
I've yet to ever receive rockdirt from ore nodes. I generally clean out the Jammer Cavern daily with my golden pickaxe, is it intentional that it shouldn't appear from ore nodes?

The same applies for seaweed when fishing.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
Different materials come from different places. The jammer cavern shouldn't be giving anything but iron.
[Image: XVa5SaQ.png]
The basic jammer cavern gives every ore type. All ores, barring Coral, are found everywhere. However certain areas < like flame altars and magmic ore > are more inclined to give you an ore that befits their theme. Jammer CAVERNS and Goblin CAVERNS should be giving rockdirt.
I thought rockdirt was usually found in goblin caverns and it was rare enough to basically not happen anywhere else? Oh well. Either way, maybe it should be changed to where the starting jammer cavern should only give iron.
[Image: XVa5SaQ.png]
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=1284#p1284 Wrote:Grandpa » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:43 pm[/url]"]I thought rockdirt was usually found in goblin caverns and it was rare enough to basically not happen anywhere else? Oh well. Either way, maybe it should be changed to where the starting jammer cavern should only give iron.

I think it's intentional that this location gives all types and all types of wood as well, in fact the static Goblin Cavern by Dormeho also do this. That's what it's been doing forever. But right now, I'm more concerned about how I've yet to see any rockdirt come from ore nodes and I'd like to know if this is intentional or not, because currently there's no way to acquire it other than chests and breaking down items.

Edit: I also just confirmed that Goblin Tunnels give Iron ore more commonly than Rockdirt. Shouldn't this also be static to where it only gives Rockdirt?

As for the nodes in the static Jammer Cavern, I barely see rockdirt at all and it's hard to come across.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
This has been corrected.