Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I See Through Your Lies!
Create Shade, when used by a Redtail, does not hide the dice tails from the racial trait. Kinda defeats the purpose, here.
[Image: f976e365594c16ec40ab27e301e87c7a.png]
[Image: da4KzKk.png]
It does not hide anything for that matter, including fortune wind etc.

It'd be nice if it could either

A) Copy the status effects/racial abilities you have
or
B) Disable the VFX for them completely.
Depends on if they serve a function other than just existing.

If no, give them all the same Visual FX.

If yes, there needs to be some distinction between the caster and spawns.

Edit: Also depends on the description/intended use of the skill. . . which I can't see due to my main character being Destiny'd and no one cared enough to inform me when I asked about the skill so this post could be irrelevant to some extent.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
Agreed with the above Spo.
But the function they're likely meant for is distracting/confusing your opponent into hitting one of the fakes instead of you. But that kinda talk should probably go to a different subforum if there's not real purpose other than that. Becausethey'dneedabetterpurposethanjusthateasilymetagamedshit.

Otherwise,
OOC LatentSparrow: I love how Create Shade uses your char's actual name and not alias + guild badge. So you can pick out which shade the char is in
This should also likely be fixed.
[Image: da4KzKk.png]
I would first like to ask:

Is there any plausible method to determine who's the caster without having to resort to Magaisendo/Wretched Oil? So far, it seems like an 'all-or-nothing' alternative to Guard, except almost 100% safe against anything that can't AoE the entire triangle. If this is the case, that shouldn't be plausible without either some way to figure out which one's real, or a penalty for when the opponent makes the correct guess.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
Could always make it do 25-50% of the damage dealt to the real one if they guess incorrectly, I really love the idea of being able to deceive your opponents and it opens up character possibilities.
I think I adjusted this to where there won't be any more issues. Hopefully.