Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fluer'd
Has anyone ever even seen this four attacks in a row thing? Because as I remember, you get one crit per weapon, as I can only get 3 attacks out of my VA/Kensei when he crits with Attack, Sub-Attack, Repel. For me it goes, 7M attack down to 6M, 6M sub attack to 5M, 5M Repel to 2M. I've never seen, nor had, a chance for four attacks.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
Each round, you can get ~one~ instance of 'crit momentum' and
~one~ instance of 'element momentum.'
It's definitely one crit momentum per different weapon (VA/Kensei: Crit-Attack with Dagger gave 2M, Crit-Sub with Throwing Dagger gave 2M, Crit-Repel gave 1M; using Crit-Repel first gave 2M, then Crit-Attack gave 1M), and one element momentum per spell usage (Evo/BK: Goblin vs two Sears gave 2M total). So I guess Fleur just gives you a definite chance for an extra M if you crit after reaching your crit M limit with a weapon, i.e., you can Crit-Attack for 2M, then Crit-Attack again with same weapon and you'd guarantee a 1M (with the crit, of course).
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
The scenario in the OP is impossible. You can only get one instance of +Momentum from criticals per weapon per round (Using skills does not change this), and one instance of +Momentum from each elemental weakness per round. As someone who's been toying with Kensei for a long time, I have always fallen short of four attack skill uses, no matter how many times I landed a critical each round.

How you've come to the conclusion that Duelists can achieve four attack skills in a round is beyond me.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
The .only. way I can see this be possible is if you were weak to an element he smacked you with, which just so-happened to be the ore-type damage ontop of those crits. Thats the only way to get 12 momentum.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=1309#p1309 Wrote:Chaos » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:31 am[/url]"]The scenario in the OP is impossible. You can only get one instance of +Momentum from criticals per weapon per round (Using skills does not change this), and one instance of +Momentum from each elemental weakness per round. As someone who's been toying with Kensei for a long time, I have always fallen short of four attack skill uses, no matter how many times I landed a critical each round.

How you've come to the conclusion that Duelists can achieve four attack skills in a round is beyond me.

It was used against me in PvP, my opponent was faster than me, so on my turn in round 0 I had to use to get close to him, then when I did, that exact series of attacks was used. It's not impossible, especially since I witnessed it happening, and it's a total of +8 when you look at the mathematics behind it.

I know for a fact an Axe was used because the Ghost skill that allows you to turn you blade into a scythe blade was used, and I saw the prompt for Power Gradation. I wasn't weak to anything because I was a lupine, so I had no natural weaknesses, and my character doesn't use a badge or any form of enchant spells, especially since they're a VA/Kensei.

And even with a +1M crit from Power Gradation, he'd still be left with 3M, Miverous, meaning it leaves enough room for one last attack that hasn't already been used after his third attack.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
It. Is. impossible.

I know for a fact that it is Ryu. I just tried it with an arbalest.

Galeon Zviera: Kataner (29 Power)
Hit: 214.3%
Dmg: 55
Crit: 82.7%
Critical Hit! Galeon Zviera attacks Lispoolian Arena Combatant with Kataner and hits them!
Lispoolian Arena Combatant takes 68 Slash damage.
Lispoolian Arena Combatant takes 10 Earth damage.
Galeon Zviera's turn.
Critical Hit! Galeon Zviera attacks Lispoolian Arena Combatant with Thousand Sorrows and hits them!
Wraithguard! Lispoolian Arena Combatant takes half damage!
Lispoolian Arena Combatant takes 33 Slash damage.
Galeon Zviera's turn.
Critical Hit! Galeon Zviera attacks Lispoolian Arena Combatant with Great Bow and hits them!
Wraithguard! Lispoolian Arena Combatant takes half damage!
Lispoolian Arena Combatant takes 40 Pierce damage.
Lispoolian Arena Combatant takes 10 Darkness damage.
Galeon Zviera's turn.

All of these attacks connect and I ended up with not 3 momentum, but TWO.

Please stop talking out your ass.
Also, logs from your 'fight'.

Eerie Psychopomp --and spins forward, suddenly and dramatically. His scythe spins right along with him.
Critical Hit! Eerie Psychopomp attacks Kimiko Yuisen with Blood-Red Scythe and hits them!
Kimiko Yuisen takes 131 Slash damage.
Kimiko Yuisen takes 22 Darkness damage.
Kimiko Yuisen attacks Eerie Psychopomp with Earth Ripper and misses them!
Eerie Psychopomp's turn.
Eerie Psychopomp then grabs his scythe by the very end and swings at the girl, seemingly extending the scythe's length as he did so!
Critical Hit! Eerie Psychopomp attacks Kimiko Yuisen with Reaper's Scythe and hits them!
Kimiko Yuisen takes 123 Pierce damage.
The battle has ended.
??? says "Yay."
Sigoro Koray says "Fufufufu~"
Eerie Psychopomp says "And that is why your eyepatch shit is stupid."
Kimiko Yuisen yawns.
Sigoro Koray lets out another hissing cackle.
??? claps.
Kimiko Yuisen says "I'm sorry did you want me to fight or just sit there while you look pretty?"

It looks like you were taken out in 2 hits. maybe 3. I see no 4th attack.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=1315#p1315 Wrote:Rendar » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:52 pm[/url]"]Also, logs from your 'fight'.

Eerie Psychopomp --and spins forward, suddenly and dramatically. His scythe spins right along with him.
Critical Hit! Eerie Psychopomp attacks Kimiko Yuisen with Blood-Red Scythe and hits them!
Kimiko Yuisen takes 131 Slash damage.
Kimiko Yuisen takes 22 Darkness damage.
Kimiko Yuisen attacks Eerie Psychopomp with Earth Ripper and misses them!
Eerie Psychopomp's turn.
Eerie Psychopomp then grabs his scythe by the very end and swings at the girl, seemingly extending the scythe's length as he did so!
Critical Hit! Eerie Psychopomp attacks Kimiko Yuisen with Reaper's Scythe and hits them!
Kimiko Yuisen takes 123 Pierce damage.
The battle has ended.
??? says "Yay."
Sigoro Koray says "Fufufufu~"
Eerie Psychopomp says "And that is why your eyepatch shit is stupid."
Kimiko Yuisen yawns.
Sigoro Koray lets out another hissing cackle.
??? claps.
Kimiko Yuisen says "I'm sorry did you want me to fight or just sit there while you look pretty?"

It looks like you were taken out in 2 hits. maybe 3. I see no 4th attack.

Power Gradation was the third, and where's the final attack from the distance he used when I was at 1 HP? I don't see that in those logs sir.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
I only have these logs because I was afk.

If you wish to provide .better. logs, since. You know. I can't recreate this mythical 4th attack of yours, I'd be more than willing to test it more thoroughly. However as it is, in the 3 tests I just did, none of them yielded enough momentum to give a 4th attack that .wasn't. worth 2 momentum.