the lolzy how 2 guide of getting 4 hits

ensui main hand, riversword sub weapon

requirement

enemy is weak to darkness

subattack and crit. 7-3+2=6m

attack do not crit. 6-3+1=4m

Lau dau and crit 4-3+3=4m

then you can get your 4th attack
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=1318#p1318 Wrote:Rendar » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:00 pm[/url]"]I only have these logs because I was afk.

If you wish to provide .better. logs, since. You know. I can't recreate this mythical 4th attack of yours, I'd be more than willing to test it more thoroughly. However as it is, in the 3 tests I just did, none of them yielded enough momentum to give a 4th attack that .wasn't. worth 2 momentum.

I don't have logs, but I know that I have 320 HP.

131 + 22 Darkness = 153 + the second crit is 123, for a sum of 276. Where's the other 44 damage that's required to beat me in combat? The final attack hit me when I had 1 HP left, by the time I thought I could recover in combat to at least retaliate, but out of nowhere there was a fourth attack.

Do I need to provide a screenshot to show my HP and stats?
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
You need to provide a 4th attack, because outside of what lolzy said. There is no way you can get a 4th attack unless it is via a weakness abuse.
actually there is another way

enemy is faster than you, you need two weapons

Riposte +2

you have 9m at start of turn

subattack and crit +2

now at 7
main weapon attack

now at 4
technically 4th hit if they went right after the riposte.

unless

enemy is slower than you

you end your turn on 1m
riposte
attack

next turn

attack crit, subattack crit, attack again

5 hits technically if you count riposte.
Yeah, uh. I'm
"Ryu-Kazuki" Wrote:Eerie Psychopomp --and spins forward, suddenly and dramatically. His scythe spins right along with him.
Critical Hit! Eerie Psychopomp attacks Kimiko Yuisen with Blood-Red Scythe and hits them!
Kimiko Yuisen takes 131 Slash damage.
Kimiko Yuisen takes 22 Darkness damage.
Kimiko Yuisen attacks Eerie Psychopomp with Earth Ripper and misses them!
Eerie Psychopomp's turn.
Eerie Psychopomp then grabs his scythe by the very end and swings at the girl, seemingly extending the scythe's length as he did so!
Critical Hit! Eerie Psychopomp attacks Kimiko Yuisen with Reaper's Scythe and hits them!
Kimiko Yuisen takes 123 Pierce damage.
The battle has ended.
Yeah, uh. I was this person. I didn't attack you four times in one turn. I skipped and you didn't notice. From what I can recall, I didn't even riposte you ever.

Please don't make a thread claiming something needs a nerf just because you got beaten by someone.
[Image: XVa5SaQ.png]
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=1327#p1327 Wrote:Grandpa » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:21 pm[/url]"]Yeah, uh. I'm
"Ryu-Kazuki" Wrote:Eerie Psychopomp --and spins forward, suddenly and dramatically. His scythe spins right along with him.
Critical Hit! Eerie Psychopomp attacks Kimiko Yuisen with Blood-Red Scythe and hits them!
Kimiko Yuisen takes 131 Slash damage.
Kimiko Yuisen takes 22 Darkness damage.
Kimiko Yuisen attacks Eerie Psychopomp with Earth Ripper and misses them!
Eerie Psychopomp's turn.
Eerie Psychopomp then grabs his scythe by the very end and swings at the girl, seemingly extending the scythe's length as he did so!
Critical Hit! Eerie Psychopomp attacks Kimiko Yuisen with Reaper's Scythe and hits them!
Kimiko Yuisen takes 123 Pierce damage.
The battle has ended.
Yeah, uh. I was this person. I didn't attack you four times in one turn. I skipped and you didn't notice. From what I can recall, I didn't even riposte you ever.

Please don't make a thread claiming something needs a nerf just because you got beaten by someone.

If you just said I didn't notice, why wouldn't you think I might have not known? I appreciate the clarification, but you don't have to come calling me out about it, especially when I thought it was a problem that might have been unfair to a lot of people down the line. It's not a matter of me being butthurt, it's a matter that I mistakenly thought might have been problematic, please don't make assumptions.

Anyway, this matter seems settled.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!