Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slipping through the cracks
The Fruit of Fluidity lets you swap out your stats. Normally, this wouldn't be an issue. However it doesn't reset TRAITS (or talents, should they ever become stat locked).

This creates a very large issue whenever certain things are gotten via the fruit (Exceptional Health/Will, Tactician, etc) then people use the fruit to reset their stats to be 'normal' for their build and completely ignore the fact that they're bug abusing.

Sure, it lines your pockets, but you stated that you wanted a "non-abuse ridden" way to do this, and this is pretty bad.
to be fair most Builds would be able to get tactician and other traits if APT bonus stats applied to traits
The way I remember it working is only Exceptional Will and Exceptional Health stick around (I could be wrong considering I don't have 400 asagos to throw around right now to test this again to double-check).
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
Given that there's been a fair amount of time between my last post and this one, AKA I want to spawn a notification that there is a new post rather than edit this into it.... and me wanting to hit 100 posts for the rank-up- . . . I'll just get to the jist of it.

I -can- confirm that using a Fruit of Fluidity does -NOT- reset your traits (the ones in question being: Exceptional Will, Exceptional Health, Tactician, Exceptional Skill or Agile Feet/Afterimage).

This currently generates a slight pay-to-win strategy and I would recommend to make the Fruit of Fluidity also act as a Fruit of Blandness if you can't find a suitable work-around (or all of the other fruit combined into it if the community would rather it be like that).

[Image: 024574a69a7b47b5a4f20ad0da94e73f.png]

[Image: dc633e30c430403aaff2667fa53e64ac.png]

P.S. If there is any concern of me "bug abusing" this, I assure you I am not. I've reset my Traits after testing this (unfortunately for those of you unsatisfied with my honor code, I humbly would like to tell you "Suck it.&quotWink.

EDIT: Slightly off-topic but apparently Exceptional Skill sticks around no matter what fruit you use on it.... fun fact.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
:v This bug's gonna make Dev rich.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Another thing I forgot to include in an earlier post (in case you're unsure of what it is, it's an after-Fluidity reset where the skills continue to stay):

[Image: 8b79cf9604604c9cbf45e202509b23ac.png]

This is also abusable, please address this when you go to fix @ Dev.

EDIT: Although I understand I should not expect this to be reimbursed/compensated, nor do I believe I should expect to, I've used 2-3 Fruits in purpose to test everything (while re-specing due to just wanting to at my own personal gain,) I've found thus far. If I could get 2 Fruits of Fluidity or the equivalent 400 Asagorians I would be grateful.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
These have been corrected.

Invalid traits should be removed upon login.