Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vampire Fatigue
Healing effects that do not come from vampire skills are only 25% effective to a vampire due to their racial.

Can the march talent be an exception to bypass this? Along with Magic Gunner's Vamp Shell? March does 1 per 15 steps at rank 5, and the Vamp's shell at full ranked shell power heals 0, but if you have "one overcharge" fully ranked it heals 2.
Food applies to this as well.

Honestly, I'd just like to see sources of healing that shouldn't apply are anything over like.. 50 hp gained. (or just limit all HP gains to a maximum of 5% of your HP or something). That way even at 800 HP, you could still heal up to 40 hp per healing 'tick'. (Malmelo would be less, but overall healing would be 'better' and more balanced for vampires and make regen actually worth it to take in certain classes.)
Not reducing healing effects out side of combat, and making the minimum: 1 could be a good idea. I wouldn't see why not.
I also believe this shouldn't be applying to healing outside of battle. It's not really doing anything to combat balance as far as I'm aware, it's just making grinding through dungeons more frustrating.
[Image: 5a7229cbed.png]
Yeah, I guess it makes sense that this shouldn't apply to healing outside of combat just for the sake of convenience.
Crimson Clad Elf recovered 18 HP.
Crimson Clad Elf recovered 61.56 FP.

This is still a thing.

I have like.. 873 health and was eating a 5-star meal soooooo...