Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The sudden outbreak of loli playbys
Lolis
We've been getting a storm of loli playbys.

How easy is it to play one while wearing the most revealing clothing?

Easy.

Say they're 16 or a vampire.
It'll be hard for people to argue, unless the character is showing the nips/va
I could post a whole wall of playbys that would fly within the rules.
You would get people playing them as 'suppose' 16 year olds, than turning around and doing some completely different shit.

[Image: CoWZ05t.gif]
[Image: hBDofi9.gif]
Coming from the person who plays Bellatrix... Lolis are bad, always been bad and I've tried so hard to play Bella as an anti of everything I've seen lolis rped as and my GOD. The pedoplay is real, my guy, like I never really thought about it 'till I made her, but people ERP as lolis and shit while the loli player actively knows they're trying to be a loli, and it never seemed creepy to me until then. But people've always lied to admins and done stuff behind their backs. It's just a matter of encouraging them to do something against it.

The general reaction to seeing them now though, if you're not a terrible person, is;
[Image: YbviUKj.png]
Anyways.
[Image: da4KzKk.png]
[Image: tumblr_nd5x4u0eEl1rlergfo2_r1_500.gif]
Irony coming from me.
[Image: 43061579a09db588952b04fe4c658928.png]
[Image: Vwf4pu5.png]
It's just a phase. We'll be back to 9+ foot tall derplords and idiot vamps openly asking to feed on people publicly in front of 20+ witnesses in no time.

... unless they all merge and they're idiot 9+ foot tall loli derplord vamps. In which case, please ban them?
*loud burp*
That Comic, I swear i've rply been in a similar situation...
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
it's time to stop.
"Take it for granted. I dare you."

[Image: 142v2wn.png]

[Image: 21b2ouq.png]
If anyone can give me some examples of said lolis (or vital info when needed), we can see about straightening out the problem childs.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
"Chaos" Wrote:If anyone can give me some examples of said lolis (or vital info when needed), we can see about straightening out the problem childs.

Guess my collection of evidence really did come in handy. These are before the update, mind you, but they're still an example of what we mean when we say 'loli'. I sent them to you in a PM on the forums so I wouldn't get flamed by the active users. Because at least four-five of them use the forums.
[Image: da4KzKk.png]
Bad roleplay is not against the rules.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]