Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle HUD
It'd save time if you could click the battle HUD. Navigating it with a keyboard is neat, accidentally ending your turn due to lag is not. IIRC there's a preference that asks for confirmation before ending your turn, but it'd be more convenient to circumvent the problem entirely.

(is this already a thing?)
No. Your only immediate alternative to using the keyboard is to drag commands from the battle menu to the hotkey bar at the bottom of the screen. However, I'd say it's a very good one, and a lot of people already use this.

There are ten hotkey bars in that, and while you have a bar selected, pressing the appropriate number on your keyboard or clicking the icon there will immediately prepare to use that action.

Since Attack and Sub-attack can be hotkey'd like this, I would assume any action can. If you use the same combo repeatedly, hotkey it for the grind.

In my opinion, the option for immediate one-button selection with the keyboard to bypass navigating the menu at all is better than the option to navigate it with the mouse.
[Image: 43061579a09db588952b04fe4c658928.png]
Sure, why not.