Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cerrik's Icons
[BROKEN, CURRENTLY DOESN'T WORK]
Hello, my name is Cerrik and I'm an alcoholi-- Oops, wrong forum. I will post any icons I make here as I make them without any particular schedule.

First submission is headphones. I'm not sure how lore-friendly these are but I have seen many players use them with their character portraits so I thought I'd make icons for them.

Preview:

Corded w/ no gap
[Image: 87aa59052a.png]
Cordless w/ gap
[Image: af9ae6ee57.png]

.zip   Headphones.zip (Size: 10.62 KB / Downloads: 278)
Included are 8 versions:
- 4 for females, 4 for males which are identical.
- 2 are corded, 2 are cordless.
- 2 are resting directly atop the head, 2 are spaced out to account for hair.

Edit 1: Corrected typo
Edit 2: Added previews
Edit 3: Made previews spoilers for neatness.
[FIXED]
Submission 2: Return of the BDSM.

I made some simple bandages this time, meant to go under clothing/hats.

Preview:

Head Bandages on Male
[Image: ed784d7f34.png]
Arm Bandages on Female
[Image: e1ecfe75f5.png]

Included are 6 versions:
- 3 for females, 3 for males which are identical.
- 1 is a head bandage.
- 2 separate arm bandages, one for each arm.

Attached Files
.zip   Bandages.zip (Size: 3.33 KB / Downloads: 257)
So, after seeing the bandage icons in the game...

[Image: c3d6457f5f.png]

I've come back to this thread and noticed that you have done this incorrectly. Let me just take one of them for example:

[Image: 8ba74e6cd6.png]

Notice how it's all in one large image? It needs to be done as a movie (you can click the camera button or right click -> new movie), what you want is something like this:

[Image: f75065adf5.png]
[Image: 5cda43b278.png]

You'll notice I've also removed the base icon too and just left it as the headwear. If you keep the rest of it, that will also be part of the overlay which as you can see in the first picture is not what you want!

Also take note of the settings in that movie. There are four frames with a delay of 2. This is because these are the settings that the base icons use so they must match so they look right.

You may also notice that the icon has a 'M' next to it. This indicates that it's a Movement State (which means it will only 'play' the movie once the icon is moving). You can toggle this on by clicking below the icon where you would usually set the state's name. Hope that helps.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]