Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stylish class, Stylish talk
Demon Hunter Koonie says: "Let me show you true 'style'!!"
Demon Hunter Koonie says: "Looks like the curtain's calling!"
Demon Hunter Koonie says: "Whoa! Scary... Heh."
Demon Hunter Koonie says: "This time I won't dodge!"

Can we get an option to customize Demon Hunter's auto-text when using stances? I saw Kinu doing it and found it pretty amazing.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
If it can be incorporated in fluidly, I support, +1
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
Same. I'd love for the demon hunter class to be less rigid on that because, let's be real. None of the people that actually play the class I have seen so far, scream out "REAVER" or "MATADOR!"
I saw Kinu doing this and completely agree. Fully support everything here.
Maybe we could edit invocations while we're at it, too? As long as we moderate what people type, of course.
+1, tho- don't moderate what people put anymore than you would moderate what's already said in IC, because they can just say that otherwise and the only difference is that it isn't colored.

Incantations would be fun because then people couldn't readily metagame the spell. Also +1
"Take it for granted. I dare you."

[Image: 142v2wn.png]

[Image: 21b2ouq.png]
+1 to both Snake and Sarah54321's ideas, but maybe in a later update Dev should also put in some preset examples to show people in what pattern they should put their auto-text.
[Image: unknown_-_Copy_2.png]
~ ~
3 G
r e
d n
~ ~
I don't think so. People would just put in all spaces to try and hide what stance they're in, which can be worked around, but I'm sure there's more abuse cases I haven't thought of. As for invocations, people would just change them to different invocation's default text to try and trick people.
Can make it so that all invocations have different colored text, similar to the evoker ones?

However I understand as to why, mostly here for flavor purposes, it would purely be for flavor for me in the long run.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
The text color of invocation text is based on the domain of the spell.