Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mysterious Toggle
Would it be problematic in balance, mechanics, or game sense to get a toggle for Mysterious? The spell thief passive.
[Image: b89f62f8ce.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_m7g6clz79C1rpqqpz.gif] I'm also still Batman.
It's not trivial to change the type of skill it is, which would be what has to happen for this to occur. The alternative would be to add a new skill and/or remove the old one, that is a toggle and behaves this way. Might I ask in what scenarios would you want to toggle it?
because the user of mysterious cannot double click themselves to see their current stats, and duration of status effects.
You might want to hide that you're a spellthief.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
"Lolzytripd" Wrote:because the user of mysterious cannot double click themselves to see their current stats, and duration of status effects.

Mostly this ^
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I imagine it could be edited in without removing the existing skill, the stat points/duration on status effects I mean.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
Can't you use the box with your face in it to tell your hp and fp for you and allies and use the small boxes for status effects for those?
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
You mean the Combat HUD? It's been known to be unreliable (although I haven't personally had an issue with it misrepresenting status effects except maybe twice which was forever ago).
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
I've never had the combat HUD lie to me, not once.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water