Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dullahaning it Up
Its not like there isn't other chest slot items that compete with mayella for it anyway
I didn't say it "does not justify it giving an advantage to one particular race." I said it "does not justify it giving such a potent advantage to one particular race." I don't think anyone's opposed to races having things that are special for them, but in a mechanation's case at least the example given makes sense. A Dullahan running out of energy due to spamming highly exhaustive skills has no excuse to be healing off of it. I don't believe they should be rewarded for shooting themselves in the foot as much as possible.

I can't speak for anyone else in this thread, but this isn't salt on my part as I've never actually fought whatever Dullahan you guys keep mentioning... or anyone who used Mayelia at all. But that's irrelevant to the fact that the gap in the quality of the item is massive between Dullahan and every other race. Any "salt" that may or may not be involved is beside the point.
[Image: 5a7229cbed.png]
Why can't we just nerf Mayelia as a whole to 10% HP and be done with it?

Enough said.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Mayelia doesn't even heal from all stuns (Chaos and Kunai can confirm this), so it is situational and not overbearing if you can outdamage a Dullahan- which is not an immense feat at all. And regardless, a Dull spamming high FP moves in an attempt to constantly stun themselves is better off building FAI and just going Priest in order to heal themselves for 25%+ max HP for 7 momentum over the course of two turns, whereas stunning yourself with Mayelia only gives 15% for that entire 7 momentum.

And, funnily enough, you can heal yourself frequently as a Dull with Priest/Curate because you never run out of FP.

If you're that worried about Dullahan Sustain builds, then make a case for nerfing Dullahans (which I don't see a reason for, either) and not a sub-par armor.
"Take it for granted. I dare you."

[Image: 142v2wn.png]

[Image: 21b2ouq.png]