Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cobalt Hurtus
Cobalt Qrytys, a fist weapon that counts as a dagger, only has 105% critical damage, I honestly believe this should be much much more, considering that deadly arms got nerfed, I don't do nearly as much damage as before with these, I might as well run knuckledusters and ghost instead.

I would consider upping the base critical damage of Cobalt Qrytys to the levels of daggers, 135% base, to keep their identity from before as being "The highest damage fist weapons" as long as you ran VA.
With Deadly Arms as is, it'd up you to a clean 130% (or 140% if you use Weighted Knuckes - why? Ghost is lackluster compared to the innate crit evade/normal evade debuff Kensei gives) with a VA-situational which out-competes the Knuckleduster's 120% base while reaping the benefits of daggers and fists if I recall. The most I could see adding is another 5 to 10% (only due to the power difference -- but then again I'm not sure the power difference between them and a Rebelling Knuckledusters), not an entire 30.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
It should be on par with daggers, that is how it was before, now it's not worth to run VA, which by the way, running VA without Duelist is already extremely risky when going for critical hits.
I understand the concern but it's in a very weird place given the two weapon types it's based off of (or at least that's my take on it).
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
Keep in mind the build pathing for Cobalt Qrytys in general, its not like a typical dagger where you build straight Guile/Skill, you need to build STR to make it do damage, GUI for crit damage, SKI to hit people, LUC to crit people, this sets these builds on a pretty straight forward path already, I'd say if its not 135%, the minimum it could be is 130%, to offset weighted wrists, however due to the nerf of deadly arms, it doesn't seem very worth it to run VA over duelist, the damage is not enough to alleviate that I find.