Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turret's Auto Fire
Turret's currently have a 100% str scaling gun (for whatever reason).

This is cool and all, except it's taking away from them having *other* useful stats because they have a ton of points put into STR for no real reason.

Right now they have

STR 51
WIL 24
CEL 17
SKI 53
DEF 36
RES 34
VIT 36
LUC 19
FAI 10
GUI 19
SAN 10
APT 10

Which is cool, however I would love to see their STR dropped down by 20ish and have it pumped into LUC so they're made to be a bit more accurate in the long run (and have a much better crit chance than like.. 25+19+wpn innate)

Thoughts?
yeah....change their gun to skill scaling
It's currently done for simplicity's sake, and I don't really see what changing it from one number to a similar number will do in the long run.
It'll allow for Turrets to have their strength decreased to apply it to other things that will allow them to hit better. Like having 20-30 points pumped into their LUC instead of strength would make them a MUCH more viable attack option for engineers since that would give them more crit (since it got nerfed for SKI), and a better hit rate.
Idk I wouldn't wanna take away the appeal of destiny engineer's robots having really good stats compared to a regular engineer, if your bots are having hit problems, brighten and attack formation make great supporting tools for your bots specifically.