Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tomes and you
Currently Tomes are the only weapons in the game that cannot be given any weapon customization parts. In the past this was seen because, for some reason, that MOAR POWER to tomes meant that people would solely use the +POW parts for their tome, making mages "OP" (when in reality, they were already in a really bad spot but...)

I'd like to see some weapon parts be made available for people that actually use them for certain things. Especially the people that use mutation alongside this to have tomes be turned into other types of weapons. I see no problem with this sort of thing occuring, as of yet. If you do, raise some valid complaints.
I think weapon customization parts should exist for tomes, but none that give power.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
I could see elemental themed augments (like something that boosts Power of Nerifian-ONLY class spells), "bookmarks" and a few other things be a thing for them along with a few others.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
Things that could work for weapon customizations for it..