Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Void damage for void users.
I don't think it's very necessary, it'd just make fighting as a void assassin a damage race that isn't in your favor, when the game is already just damage race.
"Spoops" Wrote:I don't think it's very necessary, it'd just make fighting as a void assassin a damage race that isn't in your favor, when the game is already just damage race.

Are suggestions usually 'necessary' things, or aren't they usually just things that people personally desire?
"Take it for granted. I dare you."

[Image: 142v2wn.png]

[Image: 21b2ouq.png]
My thoughts exactly, Egil. If you want a 'necessary' game, you can have people with a generic 'attack' that does fixed damage, a 75% hit rate, no battle grid, and you just mash 'Attack' until someone reaches zero HP.
Please don't lynch me, I'm too young!
I think it'd ruin void magic as a whole and could be worked out better, -1 until then.
Void Poisoning as a status effect should be spread like a contagion to everyone you damage with Darkbolt, Detogate, or frayed gate blasts. ICly, you should be passing around the Void AIDS you bathe in every time you charge your voidveil. :p
Jesus no o~o That's not even how it works
"Spoops" Wrote:I think it'd ruin void magic as a whole and could be worked out better, -1 until then.

Keep in mind Spo, this will also provide a more broad sense in roleplay as a whole considering the concept injuries is being brought back in SL(it was in SL1 whenever you died and was revived along with losing a rather large portion(or percent) of your exp you'd be heavily wounded and suffer that de-buff for a while) which in terms will add more of an actual consequence to fighting a lot, i.e the arena and people who lol summons 10+ void gates and act like nothing happened.
[Image: jBTJOXi.png]
dev's adding in sparring mode though, that removes the chance of injuries from fights
I am happy to hear about these things.