Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Spells
Spells with the general domain currently have no spell category they can really draw on.

I'd love to see WILL get reinstated as the "GENERAL" spell category for stuff. This could effect blink distance, judgement blade damage, and a variety of other things and make WILL back into a Mage Stat, and just make it feel a lot better to have the stat.

Also can we please make dual-damage spells like.. both spell categories? I know it's probably going to involve a small overhaul of it but.. I'd love if my hexer spells got their FP redux (in the new talent system) from Darkmancy as well instead of having to dump more points into other talents for it. It'd be just fun and make magic more appealing in general.

Edit:

Examples

Blind would become 2+ (SCALED WIL*2.5%) tiles for itself.

meaning that at Rank one, if you had 40 WIL, it'd be 3 tiles. At Rank 2? 4. Rank 4 is 10%? That means it becomes 6 tiles (1 under where it was before if you have good WIL). You take it to Rank 5 at 40 WIL? Same as before. If you have more WIL, you can get more. Of course, this is just really rough scaling to see how it turns out.

Other things, such as the enchantment category spells, or uh.. Riagiri (the bonder spell) would get to use it too. It'd be a great time.