Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Training Militia
When you end a (PvE) fight with Milita mercenaries, all the ones that fought will be considered trained, and then the total amount of Milita you had will also be considered trained. (I.E. Enter fight with 3 Milita, having 5 on you. Win, the three that fought are considered trained, then five more Milita are considered trained. I confirmed this by checking the Marshall afterwards, 8 Militia were trained from my 5. Somehow.)
Can test this again? Wondering if it was part of the runtime that caused the other two bugs it affected.
This is still an issue, just tested with two milita in a fight with 5 total in reserve. Five got immediately trained, then the two I had in the fight were also counted as trained.
Okay, I believe I found the issue and corrected it. Test one last time (hopefully) to verify.
I tested again, and it still happens, though now it repeats however many Militia you had in the fight three times once they've been trained.

As in, with three in battle, it'll display the 'militia has been trained' message three times once the fight ends, then another three times when the battle screen hits, then -another- three times when the battle screen fades.

If done with two, it'll print the message twice every time it comes up.
Made some more adjustments for 1.61l, which should be up in a little bit.