Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFKing Midbattle
The current turn waiting time as far as I know is 120 seconds (2 minutes), I would like to suggest reducing the time to at least 60 seconds (1 minute) or less. I'm suggesting this for a reason that happened earlier.

I was running a B.D.P with a random someone, reboot happened to be closing in and we were at the core floor, then they had problems with their internet and disconnected for a while. I was stuck in that battle for about 30 minutes with nothing in my power to do.

So, please shorten the turn waiting time if possible. A lot of players agreed to the idea in OOC too.
[Image: unknown_-_Copy_2.png]
~ ~
3 G
r e
d n
~ ~
I personally think the wait time's not TOO long, although I wouldn't be opposed to shortening it a little. Rather, once a turn is skipped for someone, they should probably get a much shorter turn timer if no further activity is detected.
I feel like for certain roleplay fights, the timer should be longer. Perhaps a setting for such?
[Image: 7y3oPuY.png]
http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.p...amp;t=2105

I've already made a topic on turn timers before. Guess it can't hurt to try again.

That said, I'd definitely want to see this implemented as a preference if anything.
Rather than me just outright saying no to the entire idea, humor me.

How would the time duration be decided between two people if one has it set to 1 Min and the other has 3 Mins?

How would the time for parties be decided in PvE if say the same situation applied to the same party members.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
PvE: Party leader setting

PvP: Option before battle.

Would be my idea for that.
Unanimous vote by all your party members sets your turn timer to 3 seconds. If you're not AFK, you can just do something in those 3 seconds.
Sorry for not checking your topic beforehand, Trexmaster! I just gave it a look and I like the idea. Maybe it should be done so that if Dev can't add it to preferences for some reason, just set the general timer for PvE to 1 Minute and the general timer for PvP for 2.5 minutes as in Keep it how it is?

@Esther: Really? 3 seconds? If someone's lagging they won't even have time to do anything.
[Image: unknown_-_Copy_2.png]
~ ~
3 G
r e
d n
~ ~
If someone's lagging so is everyone else. The idea is that if your whole party clicks that button, you're too much of a burden for them to wait on. If your party is literally clicking it to troll you? Find a new party.
Well. We DO have 3 new fighting modes now. But if we implement that, something will break. So maybe in a near future. (I'd be more down for an 'auto end-turn' preference than anything, anyways.)

But having your own personal timer settings (on preferences menu) like:

[ ] 2 seconds [ ] 120 seconds [ ] 240 seconds

would be neat'o.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]