Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Music Not So Custom
There's no button for it, and no preference for it either. I have no idea how to do that.
It's a hidden verb, you'll have to type player-debug into the input bar by itself. Similar to how you can type in use-item in there instead of having to open your inventory.
Ah, okay. On the off chance, do you think I could get a list of some of these verbs, like the ones to open the new character screen and talent screen? Being able to check what some of my derived stats like Status Inflict and Evade actually come out to while in-combat, with buffs, would be really nice.

I've currently been running with a .click macro for these, because keybinds like C for character sheet are kind of drilled into my head from MMOs, but that only works when the sidebar on the right is visible to be .clicked on. I can understand why the Health menu is unavailable in combat, because being able to treat wounds while fighting is silly, but there's no reason why I shouldn't be able to check my stats and stuff in a way that isn't the rather inadequate in-battle examine screen.