Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elemental former guns
Do you mean that if you attack normally with your Spirit Hunter (Spear), you get 4 elemental augment damage per shot...

And if you use something like say, Couloir (which should be a single strike) with it. You still get 4? That's kinda what I've been understanding.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
Critical Hit! Perona Renega attacks Jammer with Salos Yang Binary and hits them!
Jammer takes 146 Light physical damage. (fires once)
Jammer takes 17 Ice magical damage. (damage divided by 2)

Critical Hit! Perona Renega attacks Jammer with Love Bow and hits them!
Jammer takes 122 Earth magical damage.
Jammer takes 35 Ice magical damage.

http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?f...tion#p8216

ah well this thread helps it make sense regards to the bow, dev changed all things mutated into bows, bow attacks.
I'm still hesitant about it being a bug because Double Dao exists.
I'm personally okay with it being the way it is, I was pestered in ooc when I noticed how it was behaving to report it.
Honestly it should just say something about multi-attacks instead of just 'guns' because that's more where the rub is. But yeah, this isn't a bug really.
Except that guns mutated into other weapons no longer have multi-attacks.

If a normal spear deals 20 damage with elemental augment, and a spirit hunter deals 5 damage 4 times with elemental augment....

...then why does a spirit hunter mutated into a spear deal 5 damage with elemental augment, only once? Shouldn't it deal 20?
"Esther" Wrote:Except that guns mutated into other weapons no longer have multi-attacks.

If a normal spear deals 20 damage with elemental augment, and a spirit hunter deals 5 damage 4 times with elemental augment....

...then why does a spirit hunter mutated into a spear deal 5 damage with elemental augment, only once? Shouldn't it deal 20?

Thats not the case at all, guns keep their rounds when mutated, bow-guns do not apparently.
yeah that only occures with bow guns, due to the fact that all bow mutations become bow attacks so as to properly retain range bonuses and functionally work

Considering there are only two/three bow guns

Magical nova has no issue,

yin and yang are two round guns, can still double dao as bows, only divide the damage by 2 on the augment.

you get an extra 50% elemental augment when you double dao so it works out okay.