Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steel Aura!
Just gonna say. 97 crit evade isn't good

50 from Negation
Then you have another 47 to make up for.
You might not have had boneheart.

Assuming you're doing aptitude, you get at least +14 or +15 there. Base Faith. Base Luck. (which most races have some of either of). Saying that "I CAN'T CRIT EVADE!" and having a very minimal effort thrown into it (you either have 20 fai/luck, or even less if you've got boneheart) isn't a worthwhile thing.

I know characters that do build for it (see; that one tank I made), who had like 140ish pre crit-nerf were okayish post nerf. Though, they still suffered from "lmoa dark water"
97 is fairly good for a BK yes when luck and faith arent stats they usually build, anyway as I recall, this thread isn't about critical hit rates like you guys keep trailing off to, this isn't 'nerf critical rates', its about giving counterplay to the the effects of some items, where if someone does have enough critical to consistently do so against decent critical evade, then there's a cool skill that helps you out against such.

But I guess no one's really listening huh? I'm done here, forget this thread, it's not even a discussion at this point, like I hoped it would be.