Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freebie Fruit of Fluidity
So I feel like the new leveling system is a little bit punishing if you don't know what you're doing, this is especially so for new players who wouldn't yet know how it all works and would be more prone to mistakes.

Which only really leaves these players two options on how to fix it:

1) Pay 200 Asagorians for a Fruit of Fluidity. (Which I imagine could rub a new player the wrong way.)
2) Legend Extension and start over. (While I'd recommend a new players to start over now that they're more aware but the idea of starting over for a potentially simple oversight, such as not knowing about diminishing returns does suck.)

I'd like to suggest a new Laplace request for when you reach Level 50-60 where you can get a free non-tradeable Fruit of Fluidity as the reward. I'm hoping with it being a once per character deal, it wouldn't be prone to abuse and hopefully won't hurt the wallet too much. Thoughts?
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]
Would be nice. This system takes a good deal of familiarity to not botch SOMETHING when putting together a build. A free do-over would be welcome.
http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.p...3241p16090
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I came back from basic training and had to buy one from donations because I didn't know better. I feel like a freebie from the Laplace gift system would have been nice to get with the Reckoning update (unless it was there, and I just came back too late for that, even).
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
Make them non-tradeable so you can't cheese it.
1 freebie sounds good, it's harder than you think to build craft and can be quite overwhelming at first.