Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allied Ails
Seems special effects on weapons don't apply to companion's wielding them.

Spirit Sword isn't giving Zoria FP back.
Quote:Zoria's turn.
Critical Hit! Zoria attacks Sliding Zombie with Spirit Sword and hits them!
Sliding Zombie takes 56 Slash physical damage.
Zoria's turn.

Alma's Abberation Spear isn't poisoning on crits, also.

The last thing I ate was Brain Food, I'm full on FP, but all my companions are empty. In the v1.56 update it stated that food you eat affects your companions as well, but after I finish battles, I see this.
Quote:The battle has ended.
Gained 56 Murai.
Reynes recovered 0 FP.
Nylise Ryntor recovered 0 FP.
Zoria recovered 0 FP.
Alma Rorick recovered 0 FP.
You use the Alga Plume.
I understand myself not getting any, since I'm already at max, but they don't get anything while entirely out. They aren't gaining HP, either, judging by the unchanging HP values battle to battle.

Zoria also has a load of skills that require/work with Claret Call...and never has Claret Call. At least not within the ten re-hires I did of her.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
The item issue should be corrected.

How are you testing Claret Call? It's an innate and probably doesn't show up in the skill list, but it is in her level list.
I haven't noticed the status applied to an enemy when she hits, nor does it seem that Rebound can be triggered.

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
Haven't noticed? Or have tested and confirmed it's not being applied? What level is Zoria?
Have tested and confirmed. Level 59.

I made a change that should correct this, let me know if it is when the version changes (to 1.64c, I believe).