Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GET OVER HERE!
Quaking roundtrip is normally fine under normal cirumstances, since roundtrip doesn't have the best range in the world it has little impact other than being good with various effects like cinders (which is not a bad thing)

However (charging) quaking roundtrip really matters in serious group fights, something akin to a tussle out in Law's End involving several patrons where there's a large desert or something like that, and some axe bearing mongrel decides to charge, move and dredge line one of your team members into their entire team, to get ganged up on immediately.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is that, can quaking roundtrip be changed to a 5 tile pull instead of being all the way? This wouldn't effect normal roundtrip, but rather when you charge and move so that roundtrip gets anywhere from 5-15 extra squares of pulling.
Yeah, I support this. Slow, unstoppable walls of death shouldn't be able to axe chuck you from anywhere on the map and pull you to them. You can't even use treads to stop it.
"Kameron8" Wrote:You can't even use treads to stop it.
Fix this and we're good to go, Dev. Or unless Knockback =/= Pull, then I'd be down for Spooks suggestion. The ''absolute pull'' feature is quite insane, not even a skill made to pull (Forced Move) can drag the enemy this close.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
"Spoops" Wrote:Basically, what I'm trying to say is that, can quaking roundtrip be changed to a 5 tile pull instead of being all the way?
Please.
Sure, why not? While this may hurt a few builds, it IS easily exploitable with a prepared team.
*loud burp*
I'm in favor of the 5-tile pull. I've never really been a fan of item-based solutions for balance issues (sorry Spiked Treads users).
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy