Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One last tome type/page
We're missing standard water tomes, and pages, and I know ice tomes sorta count in that regard, but they don't scale accordingly with water damage stats, I think that we should have Aquarian pages, and finally have Kraken chapter split from being associated with Aquarian spells.

1* Aqua Tome: 60% WIL 60% VIT
3* Aqua Tome: 50% WIL 60% VIT
5* Aqua Tome: 70% WIL 30% VIT

Like how the current tomes are.
Yeah, ice and water really need to be split up now that elemental ATK is a thing, and water is the last mainstream element (haw haw haw) without a collection of tomes.

Good prep for the fabled Aquamancer class, too.
What would the difference between an Aquarian Page and a Kraken Page be, considering Ice and Water share the same domain?
The idea is to make Kraken into its own domain, I think.
I guess what's being said is that Ice and Water probably ~shouldn't~ share the same Arcana. Especially now that Cryomancy and Aquamancy both exist.
I don't think there'd be any difference, a page is not necessary (But the tomes kinda are), but I think that Aquarian should be it's own separate domain from cryomancy, mostly because both of them use different stats now.
Very well, I added 3 water tomes and recipes for them.

Breaking up water and ice into different domains isn't really necessary at the moment, in my mind.
Water and Ice have separate damage types, separate stat scaling, separate -mancy talents, separate materials, separate gods, and now separate tomes.

I don't really see why they would be the same domain...
I'd be all for keeping Kraken and Aquarian together if not for the Cryomancy/Aquamancy split. It just seems painfully inconsistent to have the talent split but sharing the tome/chapter.
*loud burp*