Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loot balancing
Can we please have a lower the chance of CRAFTABLE items being drawn from the loot table and increase other stuffs chance.

I have not seen many of the older high rarity items drop in a long time.

the problem is back when the loot table was smaller, we were able to stock a decent amount of rarer weapons. now that the loot table is bigger, its harder to get the good stuff.
Also, food / crafting materials / useless crap we don't need everywhere.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
Crafting items don't impact your chance to get other types of loot. Also, the rarer items don't drop as frequently because some months back, the loot tables were adjusted to have a percentage to drop a certain rarity (with the percentage being smaller for higher rarities).
Would there be an explanation as to why mostly what you get from higher level dungeons generally is nothing but crafting materials at times and don't even include loot, such as a bug, or just shit luck? I'm not trying to sound snarky or anything, it's a legitimate question.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.

From what specifically? Chests? Because cores will always give you equipment.
Chests is what he meant. Most of what you get from them is nothing but crafting materials, which is good but at the same time "Can I stop getting god damn vegetables in this fire altar?"
Yeah, I meant chests. Sorry for not clarifying.

As far as I can tell, chests have a 25% chance to give you a randomly generated equipment item.
My problem isn't the rate at which I get loot, its that most of the loot I get is craftable items that I could get a much better version from another player or myself via crafting.

weapons and armor that can be crafted only clutter the loot table, and encumber me when I dungeon.
I see, which items specifically are you talking about?