Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loot balancing
I think he means every 'craftable' item. Such as Greaves, Wo-Dao's, Flambergs. Etc.
Maybe items dropped in dungeons should have a chance of getting unique bonus qualities/effects that only come from dungeons.
That'd be neat. Though it'd make dungeoning hell of a grind if the qualities/bonuses were that good.
yeah my main problem is the tons of shizumares, soulstealers, gorgers, forest bows, and other decent, but trash because I can get better ones from players.

With no solid source of guns existing in game.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=1914#p1914 Wrote:Neus » Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:43 pm[/url]"]Maybe items dropped in dungeons should have a chance of getting unique bonus qualities/effects that only come from dungeons.

I don't like that though because as much as crafting is an undesired thing to do, it'd make it even less desirable because you couldn't get the effects from crafting. I mean, it's a nice gesture, but crafting as is already gets dumped on.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
perhaps items with dungeon qualities could be reforged by high level crafters at some point with a chance to add positive qualities, or break the thing.